Buying or selling your home is one of the most important steps you will ever take. Our experienced agents are dedicated to helping clients sell their home at the best possible price for the neighborhood and buying the right home that fits their needs.
Kelly Gitt, Realtor & Team Leader
Phone: 941.357.GITT (4488)
Kelly Gitt, Owner of The Gitt Team, has been helping clients buy & sell homes since 2003.
I opened Gitt Real Estate in 2008. In 2018, I expanded the Gitt Team to the sugar sand beaches of the Gulf coast of Florida. I am passionate about my real estate career & making a positive impact in my community. Real Estate is my full time profession & I'm committed to being one of the best! In, this tough market, you need a tough Realtor, which is why I have continuously been learning & improving myself to serve my clients at the highest level. I am proud to be a recognized in numerous articles, runner up as SBA Business Owner of the Year, named a Top Producer consistently throughout my career, a 5 Star Zillow Agent & a USAF Veteran.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2016 Certified Military Residential Specialist
- 2016 Licensed Broker Associate & Team Leader for The Gitt Team in Holmes Beach, Florida
- 2016 Top 10% of agents in the industry nationwide
- 2016 Women's Council of Realtors Top Producer Panel Expert
- 2015 WOWT 6 NEWS Featured Real Estate Market Expert
- 2014 Nominated Entrepreneur of the Year SBA Score
- 2014 Featured Veteran Business Owner in Edge Magazine
- 2014 Women's Council of Realtors Top Producer Panel Expert
- 2008-Present President/Owner Gitt Real Estate Brokerage firm Omaha NE
- 2008- Present Real Estate Investor
- 2006 Awarded "Rookie of the Year" Metro Omaha Builder's Association (MOBA)
- Realtor® Since 2003
- National Association of Realtors®
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors®
- Foreclosure & Short Sale Expert
- 2003 University of Nebraska Bachelor of Arts
- 1998 USAF Veteran
For every home we sell, we give a portion of the proceeds back to the community. We love partnering with our schools & supporting local small businesses to help make a positive impact.
You’ll find our team volunteering for the Ronald McDonald House, Eternal Summer Surf Camp (Florida), their churches, leading the Financial Peace University (FPU) Dave Ramsey Course and helping out more organizations. The Gitt Team is also a Project PAYBAC® Partner, a Millard Public Schools (Omaha, NE) organization that strengthen ties between local businesses and the schools to help educate kids about business.